Find Out Which Celeb Asked Out Newly Single Eva Longoria
- Photo: American Broadcasting Companies1 of 6
- Photo: Johnny Lawrence/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Dane Cook, who has been linked to Jessica Simpson in the past, used his Twitter account to test the waters with the actress Friday morning.
"Is it too soon to ask Eva Longoria if she's ready to date?" Cook, 38, asked his followers. "I'd like to take her to dinner, a divorce and then a movie."
Though Longoria, 35, has yet to respond to the comedian's tweet, a source close to the actress tells UsMagazine.com that she's ready to move forward. "She's figuring out how to put her life back together," the insider says.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'RHONY' Return?
From Crowd Ignite