First Look: Gene Simmons' Wedding Invitation
- Photo: PS3/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 15
- Photo: Richard E. Aaron/Retna Ltd.2 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: A&E/Promotional6 of 15
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures7 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/GettyImages.com8 of 15
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Evans Vestal Ward/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Retna Digital11 of 15
- Photo: Retna Digital12 of 15
- Photo: Retna Digital13 of 15
- Photo: © RD / Kabik / Retna Digital/Retna Digital14 of 15
RELATED: TV's Best Celebrity Weddings
The KISS frontman and his actress wife got an assist from their kids, Nick and Sophie, who literally had a hand in helping to spread the word.
The beautifully written invite contains a hand-drawn family picture by Nick. Sophie, meanwhile, took charge of the writing duties, penning the quirky verbiage "Classy Cocktail Attire Requested, although we know some Rockstar attire will be worn."
During a vacation in Belize, Gene finally asked Shannon, his love of 28 years, to marry him.. "I come with so much baggage, but you're the only friend I've got. You're the only one I love ... and you're the only one I ever will love," he told her as he proposed.
The couple will exchange nuptials on Oct. 1 in Beverly Hills, Calif. Their hit reality show, "Gene Simmons' Family Jewels," premieres its new season just a few days later, on Oct. 4, on A&E. Check out the invitation at ET.com!
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and co-stars dish on being naked and wearing thongs on the set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFun in the Sun
From Crowd Ignite