Flavor Flav Released From Las Vegas Jail
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: WENN2 of 12
- Photo: WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com4 of 12
- Photo: M. Caulfield/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: JM5/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: K. Terrell/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com8 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN11 of 12
LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Entertainer Flavor Flav is free from a Las Vegas jail pending a court appearance next week on felony assault and misdemeanor domestic battery charges.
RELATED: Flavor Flav Arrested in Las Vegas
Records show the hip-hop and reality TV star whose legal name is William Jonathan Drayton Jr. was released on bail from the Clark County jail before a scheduled Thursday morning court appearance.
He's now due in Las Vegas Justice Court on Tuesday.
Drayton is accused of throwing his fiancée to the floor and wielding knives as he chased and threatened to kill her 17-year-old son during an argument early Wednesday at their home in Las Vegas.
Drayton told a police officer he scuffled with the woman and her son but denied chasing or threatening the teen.
It's not clear if Drayton has a lawyer.
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
See the snaps Reese Witherspoon shared from Kenya on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the pop star's post-engagement glow on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »