Frances Bean Cobain Calls Kendall Jenner a "Self-Absorbed Idiot"
- Photo: Kido/FRIOLO/NPG1 of 8
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks2 of 8
- Photo: MRM/NPG3 of 8
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet4 of 8
- Photo: DMac/Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG6 of 8
- Photo: Dean/MRM/NPG7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
The feud began on Tuesday, May 21 when Keeping Up With the Kardashians star Jenner, 17, tweeted (via Gossip Cop), "Just wish things could be easier sometimes mann."
"Oh shh. There are kids on earth abandoned & homeless who forcibly drink contaminated water because clean water isn't accessible," artist Cobain, 20, replied. "Oh ya, not to mention, CANCER, famine, poverty, draught, disease, natural disasters, Death. F---, Humans are so self involved . . . I'd like to thank my parents for providing me with a high IQ & I'd like to thank my grams for encouraging me not to be a self absorbed idiot."
Model Jenner deleted her initial tweet, and didn't immediately respond to Cobain. But on Thursday night, she decided to fire back.
"An individuals feelings are relative to their environment. you don't know me, you don't even know what I was referring to," she wrote (via Gossip Cop), which she later deleted. "I am aware that I am very privileged and blessed, and I'm thankful for that everyday. I know there are greater problems . . . in the world. I pray for those people every night and give back as much as I can. So who are you to judge me?"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite