Freaky! See Heidi Klum's Gory, Skintight Halloween Costume
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: DT2/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: UsWeekly/.4 of 16
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG6 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Aaron St-Clair/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Getty Images North America15 of 16
Anatomy 101 with Heidi Klum!
The Halloween-loving supermodel and "Project Runway" host, 38, managed to top herself yet again at her eponymous Halloween Party held Saturday at Tao at The Venetian in Las Vegas.
Klum revealed more than she ever has before, sorta, as a female anatomical figure -- wearing a bloody skintight getup with painstaking details.
And the married mom of four, wearing platform heels, entered the red carpet appropriately -- passed out on a stretcher, escorted by two bloodstained doctors!
The beauty, whose Halloween parties have become legendary -- as have her over-the-top costumes -- will don another costume on Monday night for her second bash, this one at NYC's PH-D at the Dream Downtown.
Us Weekly had the first sneak peek of Klum putting the final touches on that getup, in which the former Victoria's Secret catwalker will channel her inner ape with monkey ears, a hairy bodysuit and fangs.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »