Freaky! See Heidi Klum's Gory, Skintight Halloween Costume
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: DT2/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: UsWeekly/.4 of 16
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG6 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Aaron St-Clair/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Getty Images North America15 of 16
Anatomy 101 with Heidi Klum!
The Halloween-loving supermodel and "Project Runway" host, 38, managed to top herself yet again at her eponymous Halloween Party held Saturday at Tao at The Venetian in Las Vegas.
Klum revealed more than she ever has before, sorta, as a female anatomical figure -- wearing a bloody skintight getup with painstaking details.
And the married mom of four, wearing platform heels, entered the red carpet appropriately -- passed out on a stretcher, escorted by two bloodstained doctors!
The beauty, whose Halloween parties have become legendary -- as have her over-the-top costumes -- will don another costume on Monday night for her second bash, this one at NYC's PH-D at the Dream Downtown.
Us Weekly had the first sneak peek of Klum putting the final touches on that getup, in which the former Victoria's Secret catwalker will channel her inner ape with monkey ears, a hairy bodysuit and fangs.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Ice Cream Social
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
From Chrissy Teigen to Jessica Simpson, check out the celebs rocking retro looks!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOh, Henry!
From Crowd Ignite