Freaky! See Heidi Klum's Gory, Skintight Halloween Costume
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: DT2/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: UsWeekly/.4 of 16
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG6 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Aaron St-Clair/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Getty Images North America15 of 16
Anatomy 101 with Heidi Klum!
The Halloween-loving supermodel and "Project Runway" host, 38, managed to top herself yet again at her eponymous Halloween Party held Saturday at Tao at The Venetian in Las Vegas.
Klum revealed more than she ever has before, sorta, as a female anatomical figure -- wearing a bloody skintight getup with painstaking details.
And the married mom of four, wearing platform heels, entered the red carpet appropriately -- passed out on a stretcher, escorted by two bloodstained doctors!
The beauty, whose Halloween parties have become legendary -- as have her over-the-top costumes -- will don another costume on Monday night for her second bash, this one at NYC's PH-D at the Dream Downtown.
Us Weekly had the first sneak peek of Klum putting the final touches on that getup, in which the former Victoria's Secret catwalker will channel her inner ape with monkey ears, a hairy bodysuit and fangs.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Magic' Man
From Crowd Ignite