'Full House' Star Sues for $25K Over Car Accident
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Michael Buckner/Getty Images North America2 of 13
- Photo: Jeremy Fraser/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: @MelissaBring/Promotional6 of 13
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: JodieTweetin/Twitter8 of 13
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional9 of 13
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.10 of 13
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Ltd.11 of 13
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional12 of 13
More than a year after sustaining minor injuries during a fender bender in Los Angeles, former "Full House" star Jodie Sweetin is suing the driver who hit her for more than $25,000.
In the lawsuit filed Wednesday, Sweetin asks for reimbursement from Clark Taylor Stavros and his employer for her medical bills, the damage to her vehicle and a loss of "earning capacity" related to the time spent recovering from the car wreck.
The accident occurred on March 2, 2011, and just two days later, Sweetin tweeted about the incident and her injuries to her followers.
"Had a car accident, I'm Ok," she wrote. "A wrist fracture and neck and body are really sore."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian shares pictures from her recent trip to Disneyland on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sexy Video Shoot
Fergie shares sexy behind-the-scenes photos from her music video shoot on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the hottest looks that Kim Kardashian has donned since becoming a mom.Watch Video »
Check out the over-the-top surprise birthday bash Kaley Cuoco threw for her new hubby on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite