Ga. mom sues Tyra Banks after teen appears on show
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 6
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com4 of 6
- Photo: STEPHEN CHERNIN/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
ATLANTA (AP) -- A Georgia woman whose 15-year-old daughter appeared on an episode of Tyra Banks' talk show featuring teen sex addicts is suing the TV host for $3 million.
In a lawsuit filed Oct. 8 in federal court in Atlanta, Beverly McClendon says her daughter appeared on the former model's talk show without McClendon's permission. Banks, Warner Bros. Entertainment and the producers of the show are named as defendants.
A spokesman for Warner Bros. Television Group said Sunday that the company has no comment.
The lawsuit claims violation of privacy and negligence. It asks for $3 million in damages and seeks to keep the episode from ever being aired again.
RELATED: See more pics of Tyra
McClendon says her daughter suffered damages because the 2009 show "was undoubtedly watched by sexual deviants, perverts and pedophiles."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite