Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas name baby son Oliver Finlay Dallas
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Xavier Collin/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA4 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Dmac/SL/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Dean, MRM/NPG9 of 10
Not Prince Jr.? Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas have been spending the past week enjoying first-time parenthood after welcoming their son on May 29. And now he has a name! On June 4, TMZ reported that the baby's name is Oliver Finlay Dallas (per the official birth certificate).
The arrival of their first child comes a month after the Once Upon a Time costars secretly tied the knot in an intimate Los Angeles ceremony.
Not only do their on-screen characters on the ABC fantasy drama share constant romance, but Goodwin and Dallas also have a palpable connection when the cameras aren't rolling.
"They really hit it off," a source told Us Weekly back in 2012. "She and Josh have a blast together and had an instant chemistry."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish