Giuliana & Bill Rancic Finally Reveal Their Surrogate
- Photo: Sara De Boer/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Life&Style/.2 of 16
- Photo: @Giuliana Rancic/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: VISP/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
Giuliana and Bill Rancic made a conscious effort to keep secret the identity of the woman who carried their newborn son, Edward Duke, to term during her pregnancy, but on the Oct. 2 premiere of STYLE's "Giuliana & Bill," the proud parents are finally ready to introduce her to the world.
As they adjust to life as first-time parents, the Rancics say they will forever be indebted to Delphine, who was coached in the delivery room by the couple during her four-hour labor.
Telling NBC's "Today" show that he and his wife of five years "hit the gestational carrier lottery," proud papa Bill cannot say enough about the brunette who helped bring his son into the world. "She's great. She's a very caring woman," he told Us Weekly in May, when then-anonymous Delphine was six months pregnant. "She's giving us a gift and we're going to be eternally grateful."
Check out the clip to see the Rancics -- and Delphine -- tour the Colorado hospital where she gave birth to baby Edward Duke before "Giuliana & Bill" premieres Oct. 2 at 8 p.m. (EST) on STYLE.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Giuliana & Bill Rancic Finally Reveal Their Surrogate
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Take a look back at six times Kylie Jenner wore the exact same outfit as big sis Kim Kardashian West.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »