Giuliana & Bill Rancic Finally Reveal Their Surrogate
- Photo: Sara De Boer/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Life&Style/.2 of 16
- Photo: @Giuliana Rancic/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: VISP/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Giuliana and Bill Rancic made a conscious effort to keep secret the identity of the woman who carried their newborn son, Edward Duke, to term during her pregnancy, but on the Oct. 2 premiere of STYLE's "Giuliana & Bill," the proud parents are finally ready to introduce her to the world.
As they adjust to life as first-time parents, the Rancics say they will forever be indebted to Delphine, who was coached in the delivery room by the couple during her four-hour labor.
Telling NBC's "Today" show that he and his wife of five years "hit the gestational carrier lottery," proud papa Bill cannot say enough about the brunette who helped bring his son into the world. "She's great. She's a very caring woman," he told Us Weekly in May, when then-anonymous Delphine was six months pregnant. "She's giving us a gift and we're going to be eternally grateful."
Check out the clip to see the Rancics -- and Delphine -- tour the Colorado hospital where she gave birth to baby Edward Duke before "Giuliana & Bill" premieres Oct. 2 at 8 p.m. (EST) on STYLE.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Giuliana & Bill Rancic Finally Reveal Their Surrogate
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite