Giuliana Rancic Home From Hospital, 'Feeling Good' After Double Mastectomy
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE4 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Fern/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Whittle / Splash News/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Three days after undergoing a successful double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery, Giuliana Rancic has been released from the hospital and is recuperating at home.
"I'm feeling good and I'm happy to be back home," Rancic, 37, told E! News Friday.
Opting to go through with the four-hour surgery on December 13, the E! News and Fashion Police hostess deemed the procedure a "success."
"It's been tough, but I'm trying to stay strong and manage the pain," she said. "I have a newfound respect for women who have been through breast cancer and this surgery."
Diagnosed with breast cancer in August, Rancic is doing her best to remain upbeat.
"They might come out looking even hotter," she joked pre-surgery of her reconstructed breasts. "You gotta have fun with this. We find the humor in everything. Bill helped pick 'em out. I'm like, 'Bill, that big? Really?'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite