Glanville apologizes for DUI arrest
- Photo: Lisa Wright/Retna Ltd.1 of 5
- Photo: Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville in May 2009/John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Cody Boor/Retna Digital3 of 5
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Actor Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville has apologized after she was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence in California.
Glanville, who divorced the actor last month, was pulled over by cops on Sunset Boulevard in Beverly Hills on Thursday night and put behind bars after failing a field sobriety test.
RELATED: Biggest tabloid sagas of '09
She was released the following morning and took to her Twitter.com page to tell followers she regrets her mistake.
She writes, "I messed up. I take full responsibility for my actions. I regret my bad choice, and am thankful to God that no one got hurt. I'm sorry."
RELATED: Cheated hearts clubs
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite