'Glee' Star Sued For Alleged Sexual Assault
- Photo: BT1/Brian To/Wonderwall1 of 19
- Photo: BT1/ Brian To/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: NT1/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 19
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage5 of 19
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/Final Image/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America7 of 19
- Photo: .8 of 19
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/WorldRedEye.com/.9 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 19
- Photo: Patrick Ecclesine/FOX11 of 19
- Photo: Twitter12 of 19
- Photo: @mark_salling/Twitter13 of 19
- Photo: OP/Promotional14 of 19
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional15 of 19
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com17 of 19
- Photo: Al Powers/.18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
A former girlfriend of "Glee" star Mark Salling is accusing the actor of sexual battery stemming from an incident in March 2011, ET has learned.
According to court documents filed Jan. 18 in Los Angeles, Salling's ex Roxanne Gorzela alleges that sexual battery, assault and battery, and intentional infliction of emotional distress occurred while the two were dating.
Gorzela claims that Salling engaged in unprotected sex with her when she expressly communicated to him that he wear a condom while they were intimate. Following the alleged incident, Gorzela claims that she confronted Salling about his actions. At this point, she claims he pushed her to the floor causing injuries to her head and knees. A police report was filed on March 25, the day of the alleged attack.
Gorzela is asking for unspecified damages. Court documents state that the pair began dating in 2010.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite