'Glee' Star Sued For Alleged Sexual Assault
- Photo: BT1/Brian To/Wonderwall1 of 19
- Photo: BT1/ Brian To/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: NT1/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 19
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage5 of 19
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/Final Image/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America7 of 19
- Photo: .8 of 19
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/WorldRedEye.com/.9 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 19
- Photo: Patrick Ecclesine/FOX11 of 19
- Photo: Twitter12 of 19
- Photo: @mark_salling/Twitter13 of 19
- Photo: OP/Promotional14 of 19
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional15 of 19
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com17 of 19
- Photo: Al Powers/.18 of 19
A former girlfriend of "Glee" star Mark Salling is accusing the actor of sexual battery stemming from an incident in March 2011, ET has learned.
According to court documents filed Jan. 18 in Los Angeles, Salling's ex Roxanne Gorzela alleges that sexual battery, assault and battery, and intentional infliction of emotional distress occurred while the two were dating.
Gorzela claims that Salling engaged in unprotected sex with her when she expressly communicated to him that he wear a condom while they were intimate. Following the alleged incident, Gorzela claims that she confronted Salling about his actions. At this point, she claims he pushed her to the floor causing injuries to her head and knees. A police report was filed on March 25, the day of the alleged attack.
Gorzela is asking for unspecified damages. Court documents state that the pair began dating in 2010.
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Beauties & Beasts
From Lady Gaga to Allison Williams, check out these ladies with their furry companions!Watch Video »
Bares it All
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTwitter Tirade
From Crowd Ignite