'Glee' Star Sued For Alleged Sexual Assault
- Photo: BT1/Brian To/Wonderwall1 of 19
- Photo: BT1/ Brian To/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: NT1/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 19
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage5 of 19
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/Final Image/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America7 of 19
- Photo: .8 of 19
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/WorldRedEye.com/.9 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 19
- Photo: Patrick Ecclesine/FOX11 of 19
- Photo: Twitter12 of 19
- Photo: @mark_salling/Twitter13 of 19
- Photo: OP/Promotional14 of 19
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional15 of 19
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com17 of 19
- Photo: Al Powers/.18 of 19
A former girlfriend of "Glee" star Mark Salling is accusing the actor of sexual battery stemming from an incident in March 2011, ET has learned.
According to court documents filed Jan. 18 in Los Angeles, Salling's ex Roxanne Gorzela alleges that sexual battery, assault and battery, and intentional infliction of emotional distress occurred while the two were dating.
Gorzela claims that Salling engaged in unprotected sex with her when she expressly communicated to him that he wear a condom while they were intimate. Following the alleged incident, Gorzela claims that she confronted Salling about his actions. At this point, she claims he pushed her to the floor causing injuries to her head and knees. A police report was filed on March 25, the day of the alleged attack.
Gorzela is asking for unspecified damages. Court documents state that the pair began dating in 2010.
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »