Selena Gomez "depressed" as "Wizards of Waverly Place" comes to an end
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Disney star Selena Gomez is feeling "depressed" as she spends her final few days on the set of her TV show "Wizards of Waverly Place."
The singer/actress is currently shooting her final scenes for the popular children's series as its fourth season prepares to wrap later this week.
In the lead up to her final day on set, Gomez admits she will be devastated when the program ends.
A fan sent Gomez a message on Twitter.com, telling her, "I'm gonna bawl my eyes out when WOWP ["Wizards Of Waverly Place"] finishes", and the star replied, "Me too", before writing, "3 days left ... depressed."
The 18 year-old, who is dating Justin Bieber, also posted a picture of the cast with a congratulations cake for their 100th episode, alongside an unhappy face sign, later adding, "On behalf of my cast and myself, thank you for believing in our show for the past 5 years ... We are truly grateful and owe it all to you."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite