- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 12
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: CHVD/GSI3 of 12
- Photo: CHARLIE LUCIANO/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America5 of 12
- Photo: Premiere/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Tim Mosenfelder/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: GINO/GSI9 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Kat Giantis
Kat Von D has a history of sharing her relationship woes on social media. Remember her infamous 2011 Facebook post about soon-to-be-ex-fiancé Jesse James that began, "Today I encountered the 19th girl to add to the list of people Jesse cheated on me with during this last year"?
Now, it looks like her plans to become Mrs. Deadmau5 during an underwater-themed ceremony on Aug. 10 have hit a snag.
"Man, I'm a fool," the tattoo artist, 31, tweeted on Wednesday. "Cheating on your loved one is the most hurtful thing one could do. I hate to have to admit, that this relationship is indeed over."
When a follower cautioned, "Don't take him back no matter what. Ur worth more than that," she responded, "Never."
Deadmau5 (real name: Joel Zimmerman) proposed to Kat via Twitter in December, posting a picture of a diamond ring with the caption, "I can't wait for Christmas so ... Katherine Von Drachenberg, will you marry me?"
The question-popping came just a month after the romance hit the skids, another rift that played out on Twitter.
On Thursday morning, Deadmau5 addressed Kat's two-timing tweets via Facebook.
"Kat and I split in November and I moved back home to Toronto," he wrote. "During this time, while we were broken up, I did have relations with another woman. Following that, Kat and I reconciled and I acknowledged being intimate with another person while we were estranged. We did move past those issues and I proposed to Kat in mid- December."
But he adamantly denies cheating on her: "At the end of June, it was clear that the relationship was not working and we mutually ended the engagement. I was not, at any point, unfaithful to Kat during our time together. I don't wish to go tit for tat with these kinds of pronouncements and don't expect to comment further, but I do believe that those who have expressed concern deserve a more complete understanding of what transpired."
Von D, for her part, is trying to look on the bright side. "Onwards and upwards," she tweeted Wednesday afternoon, followed by a photo of a heart tattoo and the advice, "Go out into the world with Love."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite