- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: IBL/Rex USA7 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 13
The Olsen twins appear to share a soft spot for older men. Us Weekly says Ashley, 27, has started seeing fellow fashion mogul David Schulte, 42, the head of high-end eyewear brand Oliver Peoples (and a dead ringer for William H. Macy's little brother).
"Ashley is dating David," confirms a spy. "It's pretty new."
No word on whether the fledgling flames have hung out with Mary-Kate and Olivier Sarkozy, her 44-year-old boyfriend of more than a year.
Ashley's exes include Justin Bartha, whom she split with in early 2011 after two years of togetherness, and Jared Leto, with whom she reportedly dallied in 2005.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Beyonce was upset when H&M tried to use airbrushed pictures of her for their summer catalogue, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Love
From Crowd Ignite