- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: IBL/Rex USA7 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 13
The Olsen twins appear to share a soft spot for older men. Us Weekly says Ashley, 27, has started seeing fellow fashion mogul David Schulte, 42, the head of high-end eyewear brand Oliver Peoples (and a dead ringer for William H. Macy's little brother).
"Ashley is dating David," confirms a spy. "It's pretty new."
No word on whether the fledgling flames have hung out with Mary-Kate and Olivier Sarkozy, her 44-year-old boyfriend of more than a year.
Ashley's exes include Justin Bartha, whom she split with in early 2011 after two years of togetherness, and Jared Leto, with whom she reportedly dallied in 2005.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Nick Jonas, Hugh Jackman and more stars share videos of themselves working out for the Gimmie Five challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See the first photos of Jimmy Fallon's daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candice Swanepoel, Sarah Jessica Parker, and La La Anthony all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »