- Photo: Instagram1 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Marc Piasecki/FilmMagic/GettyImages.com3 of 17
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram4 of 17
- Photo: kimkardashian/Instagram5 of 17
- Photo: Instagram6 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/AP9 of 17
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks10 of 17
- Photo: JDH Imagez/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images/Wonderwall14 of 17
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex/Rex USA15 of 17
- Photo: Splash News16 of 17
- Photo: kimkardashian; Michael Buckner/WireImage/Instagram17 of 17
By Kat Giantis
The Kardashian clan does not suffer stray hairs gladly. In fact, during one episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Kourtney gave Khloe an at-home bikini wax, with painful results. Kim, meanwhile, has described herself as "obsessed" with hair removal. But did she practice that obsession on her 6-month-old daughter, North West?
The Internet raised a collective eyebrow on Monday when the future Mrs. Kanye West shared an adorable Instagram pic of a long-lashed, doe-eyed Nori smiling while clutching her blankie. It didn't take long for people to notice that the tot's eyebrow game appeared noticeably different from a few days before, when she looked to be rocking a barely there baby unibrow while making the Art Basel scene in Miami (see comparison pics below).
In the new shot, Nori's brows are gloriously shaped and distinctly separate, leading to speculation that Kim pulled a Farrah Abraham, who waxed her 3-year-old daughters unibrow as she slept.
But Kim's rep vehemently denies that she did any baby grooming, calling the conjecture completely false and insisting she'd never do anything so appalling. Seems she sees such a move as "child abuse."
Kardashian then took to Twitter to address the controversy.
"Do people really think I would wax my daughters eyebrows so young? Come on, I'd wait until she's at least 2 1/2!" she joked, before adding, "I'm kidding!!! It's pretty sick for people to insinuate that I would wax my daughter's eyebrows. They are thick, natural and amazing!"
It remains unclear if a little Photoshop magic was involved in the precious picture.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »