- Photo: WENN1 of 11
- Photo: David Zentz/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Juan Ramon/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 11
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: Rachel Uchitel seen at LAX / MAP/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Kat Giantis
Like a bad penny that keeps turning up on the sticky floor of a seedy club, Rachel Uchitel has once again reared her rubbery lips. TMZ says she's suing mad at go-to mistress-scorned attorney Gloria Allred for advising her to give back the bulk of the $10 million payment she reportedly received from Tiger Woods to keep her piehole plugged about their rumored relationship.
Word is, Tiger's attorney, Jay Lavely, felt Rachel violated her confidentiality agreement by purportedly communicating with TMZ and by appearing on "Celebrity Rehab" for treatment of her so-called "addiction to love."
Uchitel felt she'd done nothing wrong (she never talked about Tiger specifically), but Allred supposedly persuaded her to pony up the cash by telling her she'd lose a court battle. The kicker, according to insiders: Gloria negotiated a deal that would allow her to retain her attorney's fees.
Uchitel now wants Allred to fork over all the cash she forfeited or she'll file a malpractice suit.
The attorney, however, insists no double-dealing took place.
"We are confident that we have always acted appropriately and in [Uchitel's] best interests," Gloria tells TMZ. "I was not involved in any way in the allegations set forth in the TMZ story ... I have not had a conversation with or communicated with Jay Lavely about any client in more than a year. I am reserving all of my legal rights and remedies against anyone who defames me."
Meanwhile, Rachel has also landed in the middle of the bubbling romance between Tiger's ex-wife, Elin Nordegren, and moneybags businessman Jamie Dingman.
Seems Rachel got there first (and by "there," we mean -- oh, never mind), with TMZ claiming Rachel dated Dingman around the same time she was seeing Woods. Uchitel was also supposedly shacking up with the billionaire scion when the Tiger scandal exploded.
Now join us, won't you, as we all take a nice, refreshing bleach bath to try to get rid of this icky, icky feeling ...
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite