- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 12
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: MPNC/GSI5 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 12
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 12
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP11 of 12
Is it a wrap for Kristin Davis and Aaron Sorkin? In Touch claims the summer fling between the actress, 47, and the prolific "Newsroom" overlord, 51, has been flung due to personal and professional commitments.
"They're very different people," a source tells the tab. "She's focused on raising her daughter, Gemma, and he's working on his show."
Two months ago, Davis and Sorkin made an affectionate debut at the Los Angeles premiere of "The Newsroom," trading kisses and embraces on the red carpet.
"He is obviously really smart," an insider told E! News of the attraction between the pair, who were first linked in May, "and Kristin is very intelligent, too. They have a lot to talk about."
Neither party has confirmed that the conversation has petered out, but the In Touch spy insists, "They'll definitely remain friends."
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »