- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: ERIK JORDAN/StarTraks2 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: ALMA/GSI5 of 14
- Photo: Aguilar/Jones/Pacific Coast News6 of 14
- Photo: Austin Raishbrook/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: MAP/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: @denise_richards/Twitter10 of 14
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: starsurf / Splash News/Splash News13 of 14
- Photo: Chris Weeks/Getty Images North America14 of 14
By Kat Giantis
Somewhere, Charlie Sheen is doing a happy dance (presumably while surrounded by a multitude of porn stars). Just days after the bad-boy-turned-sad-boy actor revealed how he would love to resume conjugal relations with ex-wife Denise Richards, she's once again called it quits with boyfriend Richie Sambora, report Celebuzz.
Word is, the fickle flames had "a monumental blowup" while in Nashville last week for the CMT Awards. The rocker was scheduled to present, but he reportedly bailed out of the show because of the squabble.
"It's over," says a source. "They had an epic argument in Nashville and Denise told Richie she couldn't continue the relationship any longer."
Sambora, 52, returned to Los Angeles, while Richards, 41, worked the CMT red carpet solo.
The end apparently did not come quietly.
A spy at the five-star hotel where Denise and Richie were staying claims the Bon Jovi guitarist was "screaming obscenities at the top of his lungs."
At issue, contends another source, was Sambora's lingering jealousy over Richards' now-friendly relationship with Sheen after years of bitterness and bile.
The on-again, off-again couple, who looked "very happy" on the flight out to Nashville, reconciled in November after calling time on the yearlong romance in 2007. They split again in January but soon reunited.
Their initial hookup cost Richards her friendship with Sambora's ex-wife, Heather Locklear, who reportedly felt betrayed. Before embarking on this latest go-round with Richie, Denise is rumored to have asked for and received Heather's blessing.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Heidi's craziest Halloween costumes through the years.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Check out what the cast of "Beverly Hills, 90210" is up to now.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Pets & Love