- Photo: GERALLT/Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Mr O/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: VPC/Wonderwall5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Kat Giantis
But she appears to have recovered nicely, and looked quite content this weekend while soaking up the sun in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with her rebound love, Spanish singer Eduardo Cruz.
The south-of-the-border getaway follows the pair's recent hang-time in Los Angeles with Cruz's big sister, Penelope, and brother-in-law Javier Bardem.
The quartet not only enjoyed a double date for dinner, but they also hit a Prince concert together, where Eva, 36, and Eduardo, 26, were seen enjoying some PDA during the show.
"Things are getting very serious between Eva and Eduardo," a source tells People. "They're really happy."
In addition to relaxing in Cabo with friends, the couple strolled on a beach in Mazatlan and lunched with the governor of Sinaloa state.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite