- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images North America1 of 18
- Photo: MOE/Fame Flynet2 of 18
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 18
- Photo: Paul Hebert/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 18
- Photo: WENN6 of 18
- Photo: J. Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 18
- Photo: FMB/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 18
- Photo: SolarPix/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 18
- Photo: GTRES/Fame Flynet11 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: Michael Kovac/WireImage13 of 18
- Photo: ABFR/GSI14 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: ABFR/GSI16 of 18
- Photo: Rex Features/WireImage17 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN18 of 18
By Kat Giantis
Eva Longoria has another new squeeze, and she's apparently eager to show him off. On Friday, she made her debut with moneybags Mexican TV executive Jose Antonio Baston at a museum opening in Mexico City.
"He's been sweeping her off her feet and courting her like a proper gentleman," a source kvells to People.
The two have been dating for several weeks and were spied making out at a New York eatery earlier this month, a dinner date that initially sparked speculation that Longoria had once again reconciled with on-off flame Eduardo Cruz. Turns out Baston had been mistaken for the Spanish crooner.
Eva's love life has been extra busy this year. Just four months ago, wedding rumors began swirling after she confirmed her romance with Miami entrepreneur Ernesto Arguello, whom she met while producing her quickly canceled matchmaking reality show, "Ready for Love."
Reports of their insta-love ramped up just as the actress, 38, was linked to a still Stacy Keibler-adjacent George Clooney, a connection she denied by insisting they were simply longtime friends.
Eva's romance with Arguello cooled as quickly as it heated, but she quickly regrouped with the handsome Baston, 45, who is president of Televisa, the largest media company in Latin America, and one of the most influential people in Mexico.
"She's very happy," a Longoria pal told People earlier this month, "and he's crazy about her."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHits & Misses
From Crowd Ignite