- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG2 of 16
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: JMF/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA7 of 16
- Photo: James Coldrey/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: RHS/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Â© Max Herman/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Pablo/Goodwin/Fame Flynet15 of 16
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks16 of 16
Heidi Klum has become an unwitting member of an exclusive celebrity club that includes everyone from Johnny Depp to Angelina Jolie. People reports the model mogul has begun removing a tattoo on her right arm that once represented her love for now-estranged husband Seal.
A source says Klum, 40, "is in the process" of obliterating the ink stain, which she had etched on after one of her many vow renewal ceremonies with her husband of seven years.
"It was our fourth wedding, and we wanted to have our names tattooed together," she explained in 2008. "So it's my husband's name and our three children -- their initials, in the [three] stars."
Heidi, who split from Seal in January 2012 and soon rebounded with her bodyguard, Martin Kristen, doesn't plan to touch the stars decorated with her kids' initials. Photos snapped on Monday show that the tat has already begun to fade.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Brad and Angelina to George and Amal, get the scoop on Hollywood's two biggest weddings of the year.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The stars of "Annie" chat on-set anxieties, serenade Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer with their favorite tunes from the soundtrack and more!Watch Video »
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPublic Apology
From Crowd Ignite