- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG2 of 16
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: JMF/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA7 of 16
- Photo: James Coldrey/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: RHS/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Â© Max Herman/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Pablo/Goodwin/Fame Flynet15 of 16
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks16 of 16
Heidi Klum has become an unwitting member of an exclusive celebrity club that includes everyone from Johnny Depp to Angelina Jolie. People reports the model mogul has begun removing a tattoo on her right arm that once represented her love for now-estranged husband Seal.
A source says Klum, 40, "is in the process" of obliterating the ink stain, which she had etched on after one of her many vow renewal ceremonies with her husband of seven years.
"It was our fourth wedding, and we wanted to have our names tattooed together," she explained in 2008. "So it's my husband's name and our three children -- their initials, in the [three] stars."
Heidi, who split from Seal in January 2012 and soon rebounded with her bodyguard, Martin Kristen, doesn't plan to touch the stars decorated with her kids' initials. Photos snapped on Monday show that the tat has already begun to fade.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »