Hookup Rumor du Jour: Kristin Chenoweth cozying up to former 'Bachelor' star Jake Pavelka?
- Photo: WENN1 of 18
- Photo: Jennifer Mitchell/Splash News2 of 18
- Photo: GARRY SUN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 18
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com4 of 18
- Photo: Dave/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 18
- Photo: Crown/BJJ/Fame Flynet7 of 18
- Photo: HRC/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: Izzy/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA10 of 18
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/Promotional11 of 18
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks12 of 18
- Photo: Dominic Chan/ WENN.com/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks14 of 18
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks15 of 18
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks16 of 18
- Photo: DDD/ZOJ/WENN17 of 18
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP18 of 18
By Kat Giantis
When last we spared a thought for Jake Pavelka, the "Bachelor" headliner was telling would-be bride Vienna Girardi, "I'm disgusted with you." She, in a pot-meets-kettle follow-up, called the pilot (as he was so fond of reminding everyone) a "fame whore."
"Kristin and Jake walked into Joey's Cafe in West Hollywood on Nov. 13 and sat together at a cozy table," a source tells the mag. "They both had sunglasses on, like they didn't want to be recognized."
That really doesn't seem like it would be an issue for Pavelka, but moving on ...
During the meal, they "held hands across the table," recalls the spy. "They started to kind of nuzzle, and Jake seemed so into Kristin."
Anything else, suspiciously observant eyewitness? "He looked like he was starstruck and in love at the same time -- just beaming and smiling the whole time."
The pair were also reportedly seen together last week taking in a Barbra Streisand concert at the Hollywood Bowl.
Chenoweth, 43, who was previously involved with Aaron Sorkin, has made no secret of her desire to settle down.
"I want to be married," she told The Associated Press last year. "I feel finally ready for that."
And what kind of guy is the 4-foot-11 animal-loving singing powerhouse looking for?
"I get really turned off when men aren't as kind to others as I'd like them to be," she told E! News. "They should be. That's something I look for. Somebody that's got their own gig going on. I don't mean wealthy; I just mean has ambition and/or has their own life. And loves me for me."
Real 'RHOC' Dish
Watch this clip to see that's going to happen at the SAG Awards.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Profile: Whitney Houston
Vintage Lady Gaga
Before there was Lady Gaga, there was Stefani Germanotta, an NYU student. Check out this vintage...Watch Video »