- Photo: RWF/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: Judy Edd/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com15 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com16 of 16
By Kat Giantis
Will Hugh Hefner mark the one-year anniversary of his nixed nuptials to Crystal Harris by taking back his would-be missus? In a story that stinks of desperation (her) and Bengay (him), Radar Online claims the polyamorous Playboy mogul, 86, has allowed the 26-year-old blonde back into his Bunny-filled fold.
"Crystal begged Hef to let her come back," alleges a source. "He surprisingly doesn't have any hard feelings against her, so he let her move back into the Mansion. ... Hef and Crystal are really happy back together."
Maybe Hef's memory isn't what it used to be, because after Harris pulled her well-publicized runner five days before their planned filmed-for-Lifetime wedding, she dissed his legendary bedroom prowess during a chat with Howard Stern.
"[It lasted] like, two seconds," she sniped. "Then I was just over it. I was like, 'Ahh.' I was over it. I just, like, walked away. I'm not turned on by Hef. Sorry."
Hef called her a liar.
And because you can't have too much drama when drumming up some publicity, Radar says Shera Bechard, who's currently Hugh's main girlfriend, "moved out as soon as Crystal moved back in."
When asked by a Twitter follower on Thursday if her Mansion move was just a rumor, Shera replied, "No, it's not."
As for whether the twice-divorced octogenarian (his first marriage was in 1949) will make it back down the aisle, the insider opines, "Never say never where Hugh Hefner is concerned."
He would, of course, have to spring for a new ring. Harris auctioned off her original $90,000, 3-carat sparkler last October for about half its value.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »