- Photo: WENN1 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Fern/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: WENN6 of 15
- Photo: WENN7 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: ZO5/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: STS/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: ZO5/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Kat Giantis
Hell may have no fury like a woman scorned, but it ain't got nothing on a scorned woman with a large Facebook following. On Sunday, Kat Von D posted a jaw-dropping tell-all letter about her fickle, fizzled engagement to Jesse James.
"Today I encountered the 19th girl to add to the list of people Jesse cheated on me with during this last year," wrote Von D. "I kept going back and forth in my mind as to what the best way would be for me to release and let go of any residual feelings remaining from that toxic relationship."
She apparently decided that a soul-baring public confessional was just the ticket. Oh, and don't bother to chastise her with the whole, "Once a cheater, always a cheater," because she's figured that out for herself.
"I know I deserve a big fat 'I told you so' from everyone," admits Kat, who called it quits with Jesse (yet again) in September, "and wish I didn't have to say, 'You all were more right than you'll ever know,' but you were."
She adds that she's sick of being mistaken for the execrable Michelle "Not a Bombshell" McGee, who was the first woman to come forward with claims that she had an affair with James during his marriage to Sandra Bullock.
"It would be nice to not be associated with her, but that's trivial in the grand scheme of things," sighs Kat, before adding, "I think it just made me sad today to imagine him still in that dark place, where seeking validation through the attention of women takes precedence over being a good father, a sincere friend, a better coworker, and a happy individual."
Her reason for going public with Jesse's alleged two-timing is "about making peace with myself," she explains, "and forgiving myself for making some bad mistakes. I don't want to sink into the feelings of regret, or resentment. Because right now, for the first time in my life I have felt regret (for someone like me, who's never felt that before, this is hard to say out loud)."
According to Von D, "Never have I felt so strong about True Love than I do today. I believe in Love more than anything else, and more than ever before."
Concludes Kat, "Time is something you can never get back, and what we do with this very present moment is the most real thing we have. So if that's the lesson Jesse forced me to face and learn by all of this, than all I can say is Thank You."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite