- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: Twitter2 of 18
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks4 of 18
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Twitter5 of 18
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet7 of 18
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks8 of 18
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin9 of 18
- Photo: Freddy Baez/StarTraks10 of 18
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks11 of 18
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin12 of 18
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage13 of 18
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks14 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/Twitter16 of 18
- Photo: Eric Ryan/GettyImages.com17 of 18
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN18 of 18
By Kat Giantis
Kim Kardashian may have starred in a sex tape and a Playboy spread, but she has standards, and unsanitary cooking conditions don't make the grade. The Kanye-dating reality starlet denies she's the callipygian brunette frying eggs butt-naked in a photo that's currently sweeping across the Interwebs.
"SHOCK PIC: Nude Pic Of Kim Kardashian HITS THE NET . . . And It's An OLD PIC . . . Before She Got Her BOOBS DONE!!!" MediaTakeout.com trumpets semi-intelligibly.
A few red flags with the image, which first surfaced on TheDirty.com: The profile of the face seems off, the dated kitchen doesn't meet Kardashian standards and Kim isn't known for doing manual labor.
Plus, her rep emphatically assures Wonderwall, "It is NOT her."
The shot popped up just as Kim made a well-received cameo on the live "30 Rock" episode on Thursday night.
According to TMZ, she used the acting gig as a chance to clear the air with another guest star, Jon Hamm, who last month said of Kim and her ilk, "Stupidity is certainly celebrated. Being a [bleeping] idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture."
A Kim konfidant says the two chatted after the show and "laughed it off," adding that the Disney prince-handsome actor was "very sweet and respectful."
And despite having such a busy day, Kardashian still found time to tweet a bikini shot. Click through the photos above to see her looking moist, golden-haired and oiled-up in a teeny two-piece, which she was using to quell her sweet tooth.
"Decided to not eat the cake!" she shared. "This pic put me in check."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »