- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com1 of 25
- Photo: INB/WireImage2 of 25
- Photo: PMK/WENN3 of 25
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News4 of 25
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg/Bruja, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 25
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News6 of 25
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 25
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News8 of 25
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News9 of 25
- Photo: JE1/WENN10 of 25
- Photo: POA/WENN11 of 25
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 25
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com13 of 25
- Photo: Splash News14 of 25
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks15 of 25
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News16 of 25
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional17 of 25
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.18 of 25
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com19 of 25
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News20 of 25
- Photo: XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM/.21 of 25
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News22 of 25
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage23 of 25
- Photo: People/Promotional24 of 25
By Kat Giantis
Kim Kardashian is taking legal steps to plug the busy piehole of her former publicist. TMZ reports the divorcing starlet has retained take-no-prisoners attorney Marty Singer to quiet the loose lips of flack Jonathan Jaxson, who has been telling any media outlet who will listen that Kim's marriage to Kris Humphries was fake (gasp, no!) and she's still carrying a torch for ex Reggie Bush.
"Everything that he is saying is false and nonsense," Singer tells TMZ. "This guy is in it to promote himself for his 15 minutes of fame."
During an appearance Friday on "Good Day L.A.," Jaxson, who is reportedly shopping around a tell-all book, opined of Kardashian's lavish nuptials, "It was obvious that it was staged. There were contracts already in place for E! to film it ... The whole show was staged to a T."
He also maintains that Kim has owned her $2 million engagement ring for years, and says that during her romance with Bush, he once arranged a photo op with her to show off the sparkler.
According to TMZ, Kim klaims that Jaxson has hurt her reputation with his "defamatory statements," and, in addition to his silence, she's seeking at least $200,000 in damages.
At the crux of her argument is a confidentiality agreement Jaxson allegedly signed when they worked together several years ago. An insider maintains that their professional relationship was just a one-time thing for a blog, and she "barely" remembers who he is.
Kardashian is also apparently puzzled by Jaxson's gum-flapping about her wedding and marriage, considering they haven't spoken since long before she met Humphries.
Still, it doesn't appear that Jaxson is eager to zip it.
"I have never signed an agreement dealing with confidentiality with Kim Kardashian," he insists to TMZ. "I have an agreement in my possession that does not have either parties signature on it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Cute Fam Moments!
Check out Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr.'s cutest family moments on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jennifer Lopez to Reese Witherspoon, check out these priceless red carpet throwback pictures!Watch Video »
Dwayne Johnson chats "Furious 7" and dishes on his teen daughter's love of trucks with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Check out all the stars on the red carpet at the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite