- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 23
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN2 of 23
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN3 of 23
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 23
- Photo: WireImage5 of 23
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 23
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks7 of 23
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 23
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks9 of 23
- Photo: WENN10 of 23
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks11 of 23
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com12 of 23
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN13 of 23
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 23
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com16 of 23
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin17 of 23
- Photo: FS2/WENN18 of 23
- Photo: WENN19 of 23
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/AP/R-STEINBERG20 of 23
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN21 of 23
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com22 of 23
- Photo: WENN23 of 23
By Kat Giantis
Talk about convenient timing. One day after news broke that Eva Longoria is developing a dating show for NBC, she's been linked to someone new. The "Desperate Housewives" star, who parted ways with beau-of-one-year Eduardo Cruz earlier this month, has touched off talk that she's dating one of her longtime friends, actor Amaury Nolasco.
Life & Style says the pair enjoyed an "intimate" dinner date on March 22 in Los Angeles.
"She was flirting," tattles a source. "It looked like they were a couple."
After the meal, Eva, 37, was snapped laughing with the bald-pated star of "Prison Break" and the mercifully short-lived cross-dressing "comedy" "Work It" as they waited for the valet. They drove off separately, but the tab says they were later seen "cuddling" over a nightcap.
Nolasco, 41, reportedly called it quits late last year with "House" actress Jennifer Morrison after three years together.
Reps for Longoria and Nolasco remain mum on the hookup rumblings.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Backstreet Boys chat about their raw documentary and if band life is as fun now as it was in the '90s.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the mother-daughter duo on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »