- Photo: WENN/WENN1 of 23
- Photo: Gtres/Fame Flynet2 of 23
- Photo: HEDO/GSI3 of 23
- Photo: Marco Piovanotto/StarTraks4 of 23
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 23
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 23
- Photo: Alban Wyters/StarTraks7 of 23
- Photo: Gtres/Fame Flynet8 of 23
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 23
- Photo: Â© Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.10 of 23
- Photo: DT/StarTraks/StarTraks11 of 23
- Photo: AP/WENN/WireImage12 of 23
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage13 of 23
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN14 of 23
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 23
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage16 of 23
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks17 of 23
- Photo: Splash News18 of 23
- Photo: JE1/WENN19 of 23
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks20 of 23
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks21 of 23
- Photo: FS2/WENN22 of 23
- Photo: WENN23 of 23
By Kat Giantis
That didn't take long. A little more than a week after word broke that Eva Longoria had once again parted ways with Eduardo Cruz, she's being linked to someone new (and considerably younger). In Touch claims the actress, 37, is surreptitiously seeing 25-year-old New York Jets star Mark Sanchez, citing "three top-secret dates."
The first outing reportedly occurred June 4 at a supermarket near the NFL player's New Jersey home. The following day, Eva was supposedly spied disguised in a blond wig while "laughing and having a great time" with Sanchez and some pals at New York's Hotel Griffou.
The mag says the pair also enjoyed a recent jaunt to the Caribbean. "It looks like they're testing the waters," speculates a source.
That timeline might raise a few eyebrows, given that Longoria was snapped locking lips with Spanish crooner Cruz on June 17, two weeks after she was purportedly spotted shopping for food with Sanchez.
The official word to Wonderwall from Eva's rep: "We do not comment on the personal lives of our clients."
The actress began dating Penelope's little brother in February 2011, just a few months after she split from NBA hubby Tony Parker after three years of marriage.
Sanchez briefly dated Jamie-Lynn Sigler in early 2010. Earlier this year, he was rumored to be hot and heavy with nubile Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Kate Upton.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Best & Worst VMA
See some of the best and worst fashion from this year's nominees at previous VMAs.Watch Video »
Take a look at some of Katy Perry's most talked-about looks from over the years.Watch Video »
Worst Fall Trends
From Jessica Simpson to Heidi Klum, check out these A-listers and their worst fall fashion duds.Watch Video »