Hank Baskett wears wedding ring while Kendra Wilkinson goes without hers amid his cheating scandal
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Philip Scott Andrews/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: JACSON/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: CPR/Premiere/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Rings and things! Kendra Wilkinson may have flushed her wedding ring down the toilet, but husband Hank Baskett is still wearing his after the recent revelation of his cheating scandal. Wilkinson's husband of five years was photographed in L.A., on Tuesday, July 15, smiling with his wedding band on display as he got into his car.
That same day, a solo Wilkinson pumped gas with neither makeup nor ring as part of her somber appearance. The former Playboy model made a similarly ring-and-smile-free appearance on July 1.
As previously revealed, the NFL star had a fling with transgender model Ava Sabrina London back in April 2014 -- when Wilkinson was eight months pregnant. Although a source insisted the rendezvous between Baskett, 31, and the 25-year-old "was a one-time affair," the residual damage on the couple's marriage has already been done.
As exclusively revealed by Us Weekly, Wilkinson, 29, "flipped out" upon learning of her husband's betrayal. A source said the "Kendra on Top" star punched the walls of the couple's Calabasas, Calif. home, threw her 2009 wedding picture into the pool, and flushed her wedding ring down the toilet.
While reconciliation between Wilkinson and Baskett is far off, the parents to Hank IV, 4, and newborn daughter Alijah, 8 weeks, are still living under the same roof. "They have two kids together, and he needs to help out," a source told Us. "Her kids are her #1 priority. She's doing what she needs to do," noted the insider.
"She's a tough girl," the source said.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite