Has Heidi Klum Found Love With Her Bodyguard?
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA/.2 of 18
- Photo: @HeidiKlum/Twitter3 of 18
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet4 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 18
- Photo: INB/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks7 of 18
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks8 of 18
- Photo: Teac/Fame Flynet9 of 18
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks10 of 18
- Photo: Pacific Coast News11 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 18
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.13 of 18
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 18
- Photo: @heidiklum/Twitter16 of 18
- Photo: © Joe Stevens / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.17 of 18
Newly single Heidi Klum was recently seen enjoying some down time on the beach in Sardinia, Italy with her kids, her parents -- and a tall, dark and handsome man.
But Martin Kristen isn't a new guy in Heidi's life, per se.
Kristen, who was photographed hugging the 39-year-old supermodel and playing with her children, has worked for Klum as a bodyguard for the past four years -- since long before she split from Seal.
"It's complicated," one of Klum's friends tels People. "Their relationship is hard to define."
RELATED: Beach Babes: Mom Edition
The insider adds that things have been "difficult" for Klum since she parted ways with Seal in January. "Her inner circle of people she trusts is getting smaller and smaller and he is her No. 1 confidante."
Right now, however, Klum's focused on herself. "I think everyone should work on their dreams," she told the mag last month. “I try to. I look into the future, concentrate on my family and I have to say that I'm happy. There are worse things in life than a separation."
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits
Klum and Seal, who were married for seven years, share four children: Leni, 8, Henry, 6½, Johan, 5½, and Lou, 2½.
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ryan Reynolds gets up close and personal with a tortoise, plus more of his best Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids of Beverly Hills" star Roxy Sowlaty dishes about the new season, her friendship with the Kardashians and more with Wonderwall.com Editor Stacie AnthoWatch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »