Has Heidi Klum Found Love With Her Bodyguard?
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA/.2 of 18
- Photo: @HeidiKlum/Twitter3 of 18
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet4 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.5 of 18
- Photo: INB/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks7 of 18
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks8 of 18
- Photo: Teac/Fame Flynet9 of 18
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks10 of 18
- Photo: Pacific Coast News11 of 18
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 18
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.13 of 18
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 18
- Photo: @heidiklum/Twitter16 of 18
- Photo: © Joe Stevens / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.17 of 18
Newly single Heidi Klum was recently seen enjoying some down time on the beach in Sardinia, Italy with her kids, her parents -- and a tall, dark and handsome man.
But Martin Kristen isn't a new guy in Heidi's life, per se.
Kristen, who was photographed hugging the 39-year-old supermodel and playing with her children, has worked for Klum as a bodyguard for the past four years -- since long before she split from Seal.
"It's complicated," one of Klum's friends tels People. "Their relationship is hard to define."
RELATED: Beach Babes: Mom Edition
The insider adds that things have been "difficult" for Klum since she parted ways with Seal in January. "Her inner circle of people she trusts is getting smaller and smaller and he is her No. 1 confidante."
Right now, however, Klum's focused on herself. "I think everyone should work on their dreams," she told the mag last month. “I try to. I look into the future, concentrate on my family and I have to say that I'm happy. There are worse things in life than a separation."
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits
Klum and Seal, who were married for seven years, share four children: Leni, 8, Henry, 6½, Johan, 5½, and Lou, 2½.
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »