Hayden Panettiere Confirms Engagement to Boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 24
- Photo: Lucy Nicholson/Reuters2 of 24
- Photo: SBMF/MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet3 of 24
- Photo: SBMF/MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet4 of 24
- Photo: SBMF/MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet5 of 24
- Photo: Dasha/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 24
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 24
- Photo: Ameri/SBMF/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 24
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 24
- Photo: Ameri/SBMF/Fame Flynet10 of 24
- Photo: Ameri/SBMF/Fame Flynet11 of 24
- Photo: MPNC/GSI12 of 24
- Photo: Rex USA13 of 24
- Photo: AP/REX USA/.14 of 24
- Photo: Splash News15 of 24
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet16 of 24
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet17 of 24
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Try CW Photo/.18 of 24
- Photo: @haydenpanettier/Twitter19 of 24
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA20 of 24
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA21 of 24
- Photo: Michael Kovac/WireImage22 of 24
- Photo: ©AdMedia/Retna Ltd.23 of 24
That's one way to make an announcement!
Hayden Panettiere's flashy diamond ring stole the show on Wednesday, Oct. 9 -- even though the "Nashville" star walked onto the set of "Live With Kelly & Michael" with an oversized boa constrictor around her neck.
"I'm sort of distracted, not just by the snake, but there's a very large diamond ring on your finger," host Kelly Ripa pointed out as Panettiere, 24, grinned. "I'm not sure if you want to announce anything … does that signify anything, is that a promise of something?"
Panettiere at first played coy, telling Ripa and cohost Michael Strahan that it "might" mean something. "I mean, I think it speaks for itself," she said, referring to the oversized bauble on her ring finger.
When Ripa asked the former "Heroes" star point-blank if she was indeed engaged to longtime boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko, Panettiere finally relented.
"I am!" she said.
Panettiere and Olympic boxing champion Klitschko, 37, first met in 2009 at a book party and dated for two years before calling off their relationship. The pair reunited this past spring, however.
"It's like the 2.0 version," she previously told Glamour magazine of giving their relationship a second chance. "I've always had great relationships and stayed really good friends with the guys I've dated. It blows my mind sometimes that us getting together has gotten so much attention. It's like, Really? This is breaking news?"
According to Panettiere, the pair hasn't set a date or made any immediate plans for a wedding just yet due to her busy filming schedule.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »