Heather Locklear, 49, Steps Out in Skin-Tight, Cleavage-Baring Dress
- Photo: Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Shawaf/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Reece/London Ent/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Columbia Pictures Television/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: McLendon/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Harry Langdon/GettyImages.com15 of 16
Foxy at (almost) 50!
Heather Locklear turned heads in London on Wednesday night when she attended a charity dinner for friend Samuel L. Jackson in a skin-tight black dress that showed off her age-defying figure and super-high black stiletto heels.
The "Melrose Place" alum, who is weeks away from turning 50, was accompanied by her long-term boyfriend, actor Jack Wagner, 51.
And Locklear appears to have passed on her amazing genes to look-alike daughter Ava. Last year the 13-year-old, made her modeling debut at the White Trash Beautiful fashion show in Los Angeles as her dad, Richie Sambora's, Bon Jovi hit "Livin' on a Prayer" played in the background.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Hot Moms Club
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »