Heidi and Spencer Reunite in Costa Rica
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Chris Weeks/GettyImages.com3 of 6
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/Pacific Coast News4 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Molly McGonigle
Just a couple of days after Spencer Pratt announced he's trying to sell a sex tape with Heidi Montag and two weeks after signing divorce papers, Speidi are apparently back. Over the weekend, Spencer and Heidi were spotted together in Costa Rica.
When confronted by TMZ, the couple split up running in different directions, with Heidi jumping into a golf cart.
People.com reports that Speidi reunited because Spencer was returning their shared dogs to Heidi.
"I had to bring the puppies down and help them move in," Pratt told People.com. "[Heidi] thought I was going to leave, but I'm not. I didn't want to get divorced … I have nothing in Malibu; I'm homeless; I'm nothing without her."
Heidi admits to being mad at Spencer over this sex-tape drama, but that the entire situation is difficult because, she says, she still loves him.
Spencer has also offered to not sell the sex tape if Montag agrees to go home with him and star in their own reality TV show.
What a guy, that Spencer.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite