Heidi Klum Dances on Jay Leno's Desk in Sheer Dress
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG6 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/Getty Images North America7 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: @heidiklum/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Pablo/Stoianov/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet15 of 16
Heidi Klum knows how to let loose! During an appearance on "The Tonight Show" Jan. 23, the "Project Runway" host bragged about her table dancing skills -- and then offered proof by shaking her hips on the host's desk.
"Have you ever fallen trying to get on the table?" Jay Leno asked the German supermodel after showing the audience a photo of Klum partying after the Golden Globes. "Has that ever happened?"
"No, because I've got skills," Klum said matter-of-factly. "It's easy. You just get up. You have to make sure you have a good person holding your hand, and then you dance."
Wearing a sleeveless black dress with sheer side panels, the 39-year-old danced to a live cover of Rihanna's No. 1 hit "Only Girl in the World" as Leno took mental notes. "You have to make sure you get a good stance," Klum instructed the 62-year-old comedian.
Leno also asked Klum about her love life, though he didn't mention her latest beau, bodyguard Martin Kirsten. "I've been married twice before. Maybe the third time's a charm, but I don't think so," said the catwalk queen, who was previously married to Ric Pipino and Seal. "The last time I got married every year. We got married so many times, so I think I'm over it." (Klum and Seal, 49, renewed their vows yearly before calling it quits in January 2012.)
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and co-stars dish on being naked and wearing thongs on the set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »