Heidi Klum Ditches Pants, Flashes Leg in Sexy Mrs. Claus Costume
- Photo: @HeidiKlum/Twitter1 of 16
- Photo: Duffy-Marie Arnoult/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com15 of 16
By Us Weekly
Heidi Klum was certainly in the Christmas spirit Tuesday night! The 38-year-old "Project Runway" host tweeted a picture of herself in a super sexy Mrs. Claus costume. "Mrs. Claus going to work," she wrote.
Wearing the quintessential red, belted Santa coat, the supermodel ditched the traditional pants and boots. Instead, she flaunted her long, toned legs and rocked a pair of high- heeled, white furry boots.
Klum doesn't only get festive for the Christmas holiday. The model and hubby Seal are renowned for their Halloween parties. This October, Klum dressed as a bald, skinless corpse! She was wheeled in on a gurney, escorted by two bloodstained doctors.
From Courteney Cox to Elle Macpherson, see which celebs over 45 have the hottest bikini bods.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTShe's back!
From Crowd Ignite