Heidi Klum Files for Divorce From Seal
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: SWAP / Splash News/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Revolution Pix/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin8 of 17
- Photo: 'Ellen'/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 17
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin15 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage16 of 17
Reported by UsWeekly
Heidi Klum is officially ready to move on after splitting from her husband of seven years Seal.
On Friday, the Project Runway hostess, 38, cited "irreconcilable differences" in papers filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, TMZ reports. Her filing comes nearly three months after the couple announced their separation.
According to Klum's filing -- processed with the help of famed divorce attorney Laura Wasser -- the couple had a prenuptial agreement in place and will retain their separate assets and property.
TMZ reports that Klum is requesting primary physical custody of the couple's four children -- Leni, 7 1/2 Henry, 6 1/2, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2 -- with Seal, 49, getting visitation rights.
"While we have enjoyed seven very loving, loyal and happy years of marriage, after much soul-searching we have decided to separate," the couple told Us Weekly in a joint statement in January when announcing that they were calling it quits.
"We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart," their statement continued. "This is an amicable process and protecting the well-being of our children remains our top priority, especially during this time of transition."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »