Heidi Klum Files for Divorce From Seal
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: SWAP / Splash News/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Revolution Pix/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin8 of 17
- Photo: 'Ellen'/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 17
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin15 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage16 of 17
Reported by UsWeekly
Heidi Klum is officially ready to move on after splitting from her husband of seven years Seal.
On Friday, the Project Runway hostess, 38, cited "irreconcilable differences" in papers filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, TMZ reports. Her filing comes nearly three months after the couple announced their separation.
According to Klum's filing -- processed with the help of famed divorce attorney Laura Wasser -- the couple had a prenuptial agreement in place and will retain their separate assets and property.
TMZ reports that Klum is requesting primary physical custody of the couple's four children -- Leni, 7 1/2 Henry, 6 1/2, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2 -- with Seal, 49, getting visitation rights.
"While we have enjoyed seven very loving, loyal and happy years of marriage, after much soul-searching we have decided to separate," the couple told Us Weekly in a joint statement in January when announcing that they were calling it quits.
"We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart," their statement continued. "This is an amicable process and protecting the well-being of our children remains our top priority, especially during this time of transition."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Rachel McAdams dishes on her new 'do and the her surprisingly time consuming "Southpaw" transformation.Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out all the stars on the red carpet at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »