Heidi Klum Goes Nude, Wears Just Body Paint in Ad
- Photo: Wonderwall1 of 16
- Photo: Norman Jean Roy/Allure2 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Boaz/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 16
- Photo: Norman Jean Roy/Allure8 of 16
- Photo: Norman Jean Roy/Allure9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
That's one way to sell lipstick!
Heidi Klum is now a 38-year-old single mom of four kids -- but her world-famous bod looks as flawless as ever.
As the face of European cosmetic brand Astor, the "Project Runway" host went totally nude for a brand-new ad, wearing just elaborate body paint as she reclines and gives the camera a come-hither look.
"I had another fun photo shoot for Astor celebrating color!" Klum tweeted, sharing the super-sexy photo with fans.
Last week, Klum shocked fans with a different kind of modeling shot: She shared a 1992 photo, one of her first modeling shots, at age 19, in which she sported long brown hair and wore a yellow prom dress. The German stunner shares kids Leni, 7, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2 with estranged husband Seal; after announcing their separation in January, both Klum and Seal, 49, filed divorce papers earlier this month.
"Sometimes life throws you a curveball, and then you just figure it out and deal with it," she told Allure last month of the split. "But my dream always was that – to have the perfect family and have lots of children and a beautiful garden and trampolines and swings and things."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »