Heidi Klum: I'm Not Sure If I'll Marry Again
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Raak/GSI2 of 16
- Photo: Pablo/Stoianov/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Ipa Press/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: DOBN FOXI/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Adolph/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: @heidiklum/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Craig Barritt / Retna UK/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
Heidi Klum made a habit of regularly renewing her vows with Seal during their seven year marriage, but since calling it quits with the "Kiss from a Rose" singer in January, Klum isn't as open to walking down the aisle again.
"I don't know if I'll get married again," the 39-year-old mom of four told German newspaper Bild am Sonntag three months after she filed for divorce from Seal, citing "irreconcilable differences." (Though she filed papers in April, the couple confirmed their split in January 2012.)
"Although I really enjoyed being married. I'm a dreamer," she continued. "I loved our annual fairy tale weddings that were our big family parties. But sadly, it somehow didn't work out."
Prior to announcing their split, the couple -- who have four children: Leni, Henry, Johan, and Lou -- renewed their vows in May 2011 in a masquerade-themed affair in Palm Beach, Fla.
Now that she's on her own, the single Project Runway hostess credits her broken relationship with giving her a new perspective on life.
"I think everyone should work on their dreams. I try to. I look into the future, concentrate on my family and I have to say that I'm happy," reasons Klum. "There are worse things in life than a separation."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Heidi Klum: I'm Not Sure If I'll Marry Again
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
Single & Fabulous
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Hilary Duff, Katy Perry and more stars debut new 'dos on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jennifer Aniston to David Schwimmer, check out the cast of "Friends" then and now!Watch Video »
Check out Instagram newcomer Rachel Bilson's best posts thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »