Heidi Klum: 'Seal Has Moved on and So Have I'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: SWAP / Splash News/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: @HeidiKlum/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.11 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: J Garcia/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Teac/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
It's Heidi Klum's turn to speak.
Three days after her soon-to-be ex-husband, Seal, 49, commented on her rumored relationship with bodyguard Martin Kristen, the Project Runway host issued a statement of her own.
"I cherish all of the great memories Seal and I created together over the years. Our separation was based on issues between the two of us," Klum, 39, tells Us Weekly. "Seal has moved on and so have I. My priority has and continues to be protecting and providing for our children."
A source previously told Us Seal felt ambushed by TMZ while leaving an airport August 31. When TMZ asked Seal to share his thoughts on Klum's recent vacation in Sardinia with Kristen, he said he "would have preferred Heidi show a little bit more class and at least wait until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help, as it were."
Klum's rep denied any infidelity on her client's behalf, and Seal's rep later told Us his words were misconstrued. "Seal would like to clarify that he was not implying his wife was cheating while they were together, but he was merely pointing out that their separation and divorce were not final and they are still legally married."
The couple, who separated in January and both filed for divorce in April, are parents to Leni, 8, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite