Heidi Montag Getting Into The Restaurant Business!
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Pacific Coast News3 of 5
- Photo: Retna Digital4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Heidi Montag is branching out and getting into the restaurant business -- all in front of the cameras, of course.
The 24-year-old reality star called into Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM radio show and spilled on her new VH1 realty TV project.
Heidi shot down reports that the show was about her undoing the multiple plastic surgery procedures she underwent in November 2009, telling Ryan: "I don't know if that's even possible!"
Going on to explain: "This show is on VH1 and is about several celebrities coming together and building a restaurant -- working in it, figuring out the ins and outs of the restaurant business and how to be successful."
When asked what her strategy for the show is, Heidi said: "My plan is to work as hard as I can and have fun and get through it without any crazy altercations -- just to get out alive, that's pretty much my plan!"
Although Heidi's bad boy turned good husband, Spencer Pratt is currently out of work and seeking a gig it doesn't seem he'll be a regular on Heidi's new show.
However Real Housewife Danielle Staub and Three 6 Mafia's Juicy J and DJ Paul will be.
Heidi's new show is set to air this summer on VH1. Listen to the interview here on RadarOnline.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite