Heidi Pratt Getting 'Restraining Order' Against 'Psychotic' Mom
- Photo: WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: Promotional3 of 9
- Photo: RD/ Erik Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 9
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News6 of 9
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Robin/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Heidi Pratt is seeking a restraining order against her mom, Darlene, after she made a surprise visit to her L.A.-area home.
"My mom [Darlene Egelhoff] just showed up to the house unannounced ... and after what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her," Heidi, 23, tells TMZ.com, referring to her mom's disapproval of her 10 plastic surgeries in one day.
Heidi tells TMZ.com that she immediately notified her personal security team (the new issue of Us Weekly reports they employ 4 former Marines for protection) when Egelhoff began "pounding on the door."
Spencer tells UsMagazine.com, "She's gone. The cops took her away."
"Her showing up is completely out of line and psychotic," Heidi says. "I'm getting a restraining order against her."
In the new issue of Us Weekly, Heidi's mom admits, "Heidi and I aren't speaking to each other right now."
On Monday's episode of The Hills, Spencer slammed Egelhoff as "just a vagina."
Though his relationship with Egelhoff soured in 2008 when he and Heidi secretly eloped to Mexico, she was supportive when the couple officially tied the knot last year.
"I'm just so happy they found each other," she told Us then. "I feel like I've passed on the job of taking care of Heidi to him, and it's a big job! He's the only other person alive who could do it."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite